Friday, October 12, 2012

Two months!



I am super behind with this, but I did take some two month pictures! (Ok, she was two months and one day, but her two month imms kind of ruined her actual two month birthday!)  If you want more pictures, you can always look at my Instagram or Facebook, I'm sure everyone is getting tired of how many pictures I actually post, but Paige is just so cute, how can I resist!?


Easily Distracted...


Lots of new things this month... smiles, though they are usually too fast for me to capture in pictures; more chatting with mama and daddy; and baby pushups!  She's growing up so fast, it will be time for high school before we know it!  Lucky for me, I can still trick her into sleeping with the swing!

This month, most of my "favorites" were the same... lamb-y swing and cradle, Huggies, boppy pillow, but I have a few new ones!
 
New Mommy product - smells like chocolate, so problem is, sometimes I want to eat after applying...

Ergo carrier - Paige is still getting used to this, and the infant insert is a little bulky (lately we've been using some rolled up blankets instead), but it is comfy and easy to throw on. Plus I can feed Paige on the go in the carrier discreetly (no one at the craft store knew ;) ) and she usually falls asleep pretty quickly in it.  I also like my Moby, but it would be hard to put on in a parking lot!


Once Upon A Time - New show!  I've watched all the episodes though, so now I am eagerly waiting for Sunday to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment