So I know five weeks is barely pregnant, and I have only known for about a week, but that is no excuse not to get started!
Weeks: Five
Baby Is: The size of a sesame seed
Total Weight Gain: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: Not for a while...
Stretch Marks: Just the ones from puberty
Sleep: Wake up early and want to go to bed by 9 (or 6)
Work Outs: Switched from Jillian Michael's "Ripped In 30" to Lindsay Brin's "Pre-pregnancy and First Trimester" workout. It's a bit easier!
Best Moment This Week: Finding out we were pregnant!
Miss Anything: Gum! I can't find any without fake sugar
Movement: Not for a while!
Food Cravings: Not really any yet, but I don't want sweet stuff, just things like eggs and chili (or scrambled eggs in chili :) )
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not yet
Gender: ??
Symptoms: Hungry, literally, all the time, and have to pee a lot. I didn't realize it happened so soon!
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: Telling everyone that doesn't know yet!
Not Looking Forward To: Male OB/GYN (Since the female one is on leave until April)
No comments:
Post a Comment