We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Seven Weeks
Weeks: Seven
Baby Is: The size of a blueberry
Total Weight Gain: 1 pound-ish, I still fluctuate a few pounds like I did before I was pregnant
Maternity Clothes: Not for a while...
Stretch Marks: No new ones
Sleep: Tired in the afternoons, and going to bed at 9:05 feels like midnight!
Work Outs: Not very much this week, just walking, since I have been feeling nauseous, I don't want to do much of anything
Best Moment This Week: Figuring out eating cookies (Gingersnaps) at 4 am makes me feel better in the morning!
Miss Anything: Waking up without wanting to puke
Movement: Not for a while!
Food Cravings: None, I'd rather not think about food!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Food, being awake, being hungry....
Gender: ??
Symptoms: Nausea
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Neither, just normal!
Looking Forward To: First Dr.'s appointment next week
Not Looking Forward To: Morning sickness for two more months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment