Sunday, February 26, 2012

15 Weeks!

Getting closer to a baby bump, at least I HOPE my clothes aren't fitting because of the baby...
Weeks: Fifteen
Baby Is: The size of an apple, or an orange 
Total Weight Gain: About 7 pounds 
Maternity Clothes: I may have to get some soon, wish more of my pants still fit, or that I could wear sweats to work ;)
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Been waking up quite a bit in the middle of the night and early on the weekends.
Work Outs: Second Trimester video this week
Best Moment This Week: Starting to feel better most of the time
Miss Anything: Pants that fit and still that turkey, though I did eat some this week :/
Movement: Soon I hope!
Food Cravings: Mild, but want to eat turkey and cranberry sauce sandwiches (from Jensen's preferably) and cream cheese (not with the sandwich!)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Ground beef again
Gender: Can't wait to find out!!
Symptoms: Nothing new...
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Fairly happy
Looking Forward To: Doctor's appointment next week and going to Ikea for nursery stuff!
Not Looking Forward To: Another 6 months without a turkey sandwich, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment