Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 16 - That's four months!!

So clearly my belly is getting bigger all over, even though the baby is still pretty low, such is preggo life :)
Weeks: Sixteen
Baby Is: The size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds since first doctors appointment, 9 overall... need to stop eating so much! 
Maternity Clothes: Soon, very soon.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I have some kind of head cold, so it is difficult to sleep well right now
Work Outs: I was pretty lazy this week
Best Moment This Week: Scott getting to hear the baby's heartbeat (I heard it last month)
Miss Anything: Comfy pants!
Movement: Sometime in the next few weeks, according to "what's normal"
Food Cravings: Not really any this week
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Ground beef (still)
Gender: Found out we don't get our ultrasound until at least 20 weeks (I won't get the referral until then) so even longer to find out than before!
Symptoms: Headaches, that's new!
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Fairly happy, considering I'm sick too (you think they would have made pregnancy easier, for the sake of populating the world)
Looking Forward To: Thinking up more onesie designs
Not Looking Forward To: Nothing I can think of at the moment
Scott is still skinny as ever, so I must be eating his food too...

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love you two! Cutest blog ever!! Bro bro you look more prego than my sister! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete