We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Sunday, June 17, 2012
31 Weeks
Weeks: Thirty-one
Baby Is: The size of four oranges (where do they get this stuff?)
Total Weight Gain: Weight gain is still happening... ok I'll come clean, about 28 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yes of course, but getting tired of wearing the same few things over and over
Stretch Marks: Still no sign of them
Sleep: Ok, but not the greatest I've ever had...
Work Outs: This topic is probably pointless to discuss, isn't taking the stairs while I'm really heavy counting for something?
Best Moment This Week: Figuring out the bench/window seat for the nursery!
Miss Anything: A flat tummy
Movement: Yes, all the time and hiccups too!
Food Cravings: Still no.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No, this is a good thing!
Symptoms: Lower back pain
Belly Button: Innie!
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy, unless I'm hungry!
Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery!
Not Looking Forward To: Many future sleepless nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment