We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Week 30
Weeks: Thirty
Baby Is: The size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain: Still below the "oh crap" weight I have in mind for pregnancy
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Stretch Marks: None so far!
Sleep: Better this week
Work Outs: I think the three hour cleaning spree counts for today
Best Moment This Week: Seeing baby again!
Miss Anything: Walking up stairs without being winded
Movement: Yes, quite a bit more last week
Food Cravings: Not really... maybe a Jensen's turkey and cranberry sauce sandwich?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Symptoms: Getting more tired again
Belly Button: Innie!
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: Baby showers, so I can get everything in the nursery put away
Not Looking Forward To: Actually getting the baby out, lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment