Thursday, August 9, 2012

(Almost) 39 Weeks!

Last belly picture!!

Weeks: Thirty-nine (will be on Friday the 10th)
Baby Is: As big as a watermelon
Total Weight Gain: More than the doctor (or I) wanted, but close to what I thought it would be, and I haven't gained anything the last couple weeks.
Maternity Clothes: Ready to be done with them :)
Stretch Marks: Yes :( I'm hoping they fade, they are pretty small
Sleep: Not counting on doing much tonight, getting nervous to meet the baby!!
Work Outs: I guess not for 6 weeks, but I plan to start doing short walks as soon as I can
Best Moment This Week: Finally meeting Baby P!
Miss Anything: Sleep, at least I am getting used to it now ;)
Movement: Yes, usually between the hours of 10pm and 1am
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing new
Belly Button: Flat, I had great faith it would never pop out
Happy or Moody: Nervous, I'm going to be a mom in less than 24 hours!
Looking Forward To: Seeing what the baby looks like!
Not Looking Forward To: A needle in my spine, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment