Sunday, March 11, 2012

17 Weeks

Weeks: Seventeen
Baby Is: The size of a turnip, however big that is...
Total Weight Gain: 9 - 10 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Bought some this week, no one told me how awesome stretch-waist pants were!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I am trying to train myself to sleep on my side, it's not that enjoyable!
Work Outs: Walked a few times and did my prenatal workout video! Go me!
Best Moment This Week: Clearance maternity shirts at Gap (five for $35!!)
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back and not feeling worried I'm suffocating the baby
Movement: Soon I hope!
Food Cravings: None, trying to eat healthy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Ground beef (still)
Gender: Still waiting...
Symptoms: Nothing new
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Pretty happy
Looking Forward To: The ultrasound in a few weeks
Not Looking Forward To: Really not being able to sleep comfortably

No comments:

Post a Comment