Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 18

Weeks: Eighteen
Baby Is: The size of a bell pepper
Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds (I may have to start skipping this part! Ha!)
Maternity Clothes: I like them!  (Well most of them aren't that cute and they are really expensive, but comfy!)
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Pretty good
Work Outs: Elliptical a few times this week and some walking
Best Moment This Week: Feeling the baby give me a couple nudges!
Miss Anything: I kind of miss my Jillian workout videos, but I also kind of enjoy being lazy, lol
Movement: A little, I think!
Food Cravings: None, but I could really go for some tasty Italian bread!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not particularly
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Symptoms: None really, still sort of tired
Belly Button: Innie
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: A cute baby! ;)
Not Looking Forward To: Work tomorrow, though this is completely unrelated to being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment