![]() |
| Baby dresser took up our normal picture wall... |
Weeks: Twenty-seven
Baby Is: The size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain: Still not answering, but not very much since my last appointment
Maternity Clothes: I don;t think this question needs to be answered every week... if I didn't fit in normal clothes before, I'm not now either!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Better, but the baby has been doing kung fu at all hours of the morning... like 4am morning.
Work Outs: Just walking
Best Moment This Week: Getting the dresser for the nursery
Miss Anything: Flat stomach, and actually, I miss working out
Movement: Yep
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Gender: Girl, again, is this question still relevant, unless we get a major surprise?
Symptoms: Weird back pain, but probably just hurt something coughing up a lung...
Belly Button: It's an innie, no matter what Scott says
Happy or Moody: Happy, mainly
Looking Forward To: Maternity leave!!
Not Looking Forward To: Couple more months of work before said maternity leave

No comments:
Post a Comment