We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Monday, May 28, 2012
28 Weeks!
Weeks: Twenty-eight
Baby Is: The size of a head of a Chinese cabbage
Total Weight Gain: Oh, you know....
Maternity Clothes: Sometimes I wish I had more shirts, but I'm not spending any more money!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Ok, but back pain makes it uncomfortable...
Work Outs: Just walking, and the garage sale we had this weekend was a lot of work!
Best Moment This Week: Finishing one of the baby blankets, and a few more cute onesies (appliqued! They'll be in my store soon!)
Miss Anything: Not feeling guilty if I want to eat a turkey sandwich, that lunch meat rule makes me sad...
Movement: Yes, all the time
Food Cravings: Still none really...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, yay!
Symptoms: Starting to get tired again early in the day
Belly Button: Still an innie!
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: Trying out the bib diy I found on Pinterest
Not Looking Forward To: Starting to get a little anxiety about L&D :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment