We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Sunday, May 6, 2012
25 Weeks
Weeks: Twenty-five
Baby Is: The size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain: Too much, trying to keep it about even for a few weeks!
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: So-so, sometimes it's hard to get comfortable, I miss sleeping on my back
Work Outs: I walked a lot this week!
Best Moment This Week: Getting some cute baby outfits at the outlet mall, corduroy pants for under $2!
Miss Anything: Not really
Movement: Yes! Some day more than others, but Saturday at 6:30 am was her favorite time all week.
Food Cravings: Nope (I think this is disappointing to some people!)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Back pain and a sore throat
Belly Button: Scott thinks it's turning into a "flattie", I think it's still an innie!
Happy or Moody: Happy, but some things can upset me pretty quickly
Looking Forward To: Finding a dresser for the nursery (still!)
Not Looking Forward To: Doctor tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment