We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Monday, July 23, 2012
36 Weeks
Weeks: Thirty-six
Baby Is: The size of a Crenshaw melon
Total Weight Gain: Hoping I don't gain too much more
Maternity Clothes: Glad I don't have to wear work ones anymore!
Stretch Marks: No, hoping they don't show up at the last minute
Sleep: Get to sleep in bed more now, yay!
Work Outs: Going to have to do a lot of them to get rid of all this baby weight
Best Moment This Week: Family baby shower
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back and belly
Movement: Yes mostly in the morning and at night
Food Cravings: No
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Symptoms: Nothing new
Belly Button: Pretty flat
Happy or Moody: Happy that I am on maternity leave!
Looking Forward To: Relaxing for a couple weeks before the baby comes!
Not Looking Forward To: ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment