We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Monday, July 30, 2012
37 Weeks
Weeks: Thirty-seven
Baby Is: The size of a Swiss Chard
Total Weight Gain: I actually lost a pound last week!
Maternity Clothes: Everything is getting uncomfortable at this point!
Stretch Marks: Yes! A few small ones :''(
Sleep: Trying to do it as much as I can before Baby comes
Work Outs: Soon enough
Best Moment This Week: No more work!!
Miss Anything: Being comfortable... not too much longer though!
Movement: Yes lots and still hiccups every day
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Symptoms: More Braxton Hicks contracitons, lets keep them fake!
Belly Button: Flat
Happy or Moody: Happy that the baby is coming out soon
Looking Forward To: Meeting Baby P!
Not Looking Forward To: Never sleeping again ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment