Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 34

Look we have a shelf now, too!!

Weeks: Thirty-four
Baby Is: The size of a honeydew
Total Weight Gain: It's going to end soon!
Maternity Clothes: Planning to stop wearing them as fast as I can
Stretch Marks: No, yay!
Sleep: It's ok, even if it is on the couch.
Work Outs: Walked a lot at the mall yesterday, and it wore me out!
Best Moment This Week: Getting most of the nursery finished, I think I just need sheets in the crib and a baby now... Oh, and finally packing the hospital bag, it has been on my to-do list a while.
Miss Anything: Not having my weight recorded and scrutinized all the time!
Movement: Yep, lots, still
Food Cravings: None
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing, I'm hoping this will last until the end
Symptoms: Nothing new
Belly Button: Flat/innie
Happy or Moody: Happy, the end is in sight! 
Looking Forward To: Having a baby! (Well not actually having the baby, but you know...)
Not Looking Forward To: Sleepless nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment