Sunday, April 29, 2012

24 Weeks!


Weeks: Twenty-four
Baby Is: The length of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain: Too  much ;)
Maternity Clothes: All the time!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Ok, except when I'm getting kicked (by the baby, not Scott!)
Work Outs: I'm wearing workout clothes right now, so I hope that turns into something!
Best Moment This Week: Finishing up most of the baby projects!
"Worst" Moment This Week: This wasn't that bad, but some lady told me I looked like I was almost ready to have the baby!  Hello, do you say that to an emotionally sensitive pregnant woman!?  No.
Miss Anything: Not today!
Movement: Yes!  She especially loves the middle of the night and after lunch.
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing new
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Runny nose... baby or ?
Belly Button: Still an innie, hopefully it stays that way
Happy or Moody: Happy, mostly, but if I cry one time during the day, it's highly likely to happen again!
Looking Forward To: Finding a dresser for the nursery
Not Looking Forward To: Glucose Test Monday morning, I can't eat until 1pm?!  This will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment