We're having a baby! Also, check out my Neat Knits blog for fun crafty things I've been working on
Sunday, June 3, 2012
29 Weeks
Weeks: Twenty-nine
Baby Is: The size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain: Still happening ;)
Maternity Clothes: Of course
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Pretty uncomfortable, but it's ok... just a few more months where I won't be getting up all the time, so I need to enjoy what I get now!
Work Outs: I should probably try to make a better effort with them
Best Moment This Week: More baby stuff done, but I changed my mind about the mobile, so more things to do!
Miss Anything: Being able to turn over easily in bed.
Movement: Yes, especially in the middle of the night
Food Cravings: No... I wish this had been a more exciting topic!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope
Symptoms: Nothing new
Belly Button: Still an innie!!!
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: Meeting Baby! And making some cute baby clothes today!
Not Looking Forward To: No sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

29 weeks is when Scott was born!
ReplyDelete