Weeks: Twenty
Baby Is: The length of a banana (but a little rounder, I'm sure)
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds, 10 since first doctor's appointment
Maternity Clothes: Hopefully I have enough
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Crazy dreams last night, but I think attributable to the book I'm reading
Work Outs: Um, just more actual work, at my desk, unfortunately
Best Moment This Week: Doctor appointment and scheduling the ultrasound
Miss Anything: Sugar free gum!
Movement: Yes, a bit, kicking me as I type, guess (s)he enjoyed breakfast too!
Food Cravings: No, I wish this had been a more exciting topic
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nothing this week
Gender: Less than a week and hopefully we will find out!
Symptoms: Is "feeling big" a symptom?
Belly Button: Innie, I was browsing maternity pictures and saw all the outies, does that HAVE to happen to me?
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking Forward To: Ultrasound Next week!!
Not Looking Forward To: I did have some apprehensive thought about diapers and discipline yesterday...

No comments:
Post a Comment