It's a Girl!!
Weeks: Twenty-one
Baby Is: The length of a carrot, but based on the ultrasound estimated to weigh a little over a pound!
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds, but they baby weighs a pound now so...
Maternity Clothes: Kohl's coupons = cheap capri jeans, sweet
Stretch Marks: No, and I found non-smelly belly lotion! Thanks Burt's Bees
Sleep: Eh, its not terrible, not great
Work Outs: I walked two days this week, go me!
Best Moment This Week: Ultrasound! She's a crazy acrobat already :)
Miss Anything: Owning more than one pair of jeans that I can wear
Movement: Yes, and judging by her activity yesterday, I should prepare myself for being kicked, repeatedly...
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, yay
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Dizziness
Belly Button: Innie, but it seems to be flattening out :/
Happy or Moody: Happy, mostly
Looking Forward To: Finishing all my half done baby projects! Buttons on the jacket, buttons on the booties, adorable elf hat/beanie, mobile, hooded blanked, more onesies... now that I know she's a girl, I can make my gender neutral things more specific.
Not Looking Forward To: Girl drama in the future. I hear it starts even earlier now :(
![]() |
| Baby! |


I can't wait for you my little Niece!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete