Sunday, April 22, 2012

23 Weeks


Weeks: Twenty-three
Baby Is: The size of a mango (I don't get these fruit and vegetable things, maybe I just don't know how big things are...)
Total Weight Gain: Do I have to keep answering this?  Nah.
Maternity Clothes: Glad they make some cute ones
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Pretty good
Work Outs: I went on a walk yesterday!
Best Moment This Week: Making a crib bumper, that actually looks like a crib bumper! (I used this tutorial, for anyone interested)
Miss Anything: Not really (this week ;))
Movement: Yes, lots of acrobatics
Food Cravings: Nope
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No, just feel a little sick if I get too hungry
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Just a little uncomfortable
Belly Button: Still an innie
Happy or Moody: Happy, mostly
Looking Forward To: Finishing up the nursery... I need to figure out wall art and a dresser.
Not Looking Forward To: Hot weather with extra baby weight :/ Bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment