Sunday, April 15, 2012

22 Weeks


Weeks: Twenty-two
Baby Is: The size of a spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain: 15-17 pounds? This is really hard to answer because my weight fluctuates quite a bit whether pregnant or not
Maternity Clothes: Really, truly done buying them, except maybe something to wear to my high chool reunion
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Wish I could do it on my back or stomach
Work Outs: What does this even mean? ;)
Best Moment This Week: Baby registries!
Miss Anything: Not having my belly "secretly" looked at... I know they're wondering if I'm extra fat or pregnant!
Movement: Yes, lots of kicks
Food Cravings: None
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, yay
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Hungry!
Belly Button: Still an innie (hope it stays that way!)
Happy or Moody: Happy, mostly
Looking Forward To: This is the same as last week... baby projects.  But I seem to add more every week.  Finished the elf hat and booties, but found different booties (actually boots) to make, decided to take on making some of the crib bedding and still have a blanket and sweater to finish.  Plus, got some new onesie ideas I have to try!
Not Looking Forward To: Getting even bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment